Monday, November 15, 2010

I really want to make this about others.

As I was getting ready this morning I thought about telling you all about Pete and his journey here. I had 5 days of posts worked up in my head. Then I went over and read Ex Yo Yo Dieter .

Talk about a wake up.

Talk about hiding!

For several months now I've done nothing. Well, almost nothing. I keep saying here how happy I am that I haven't gained. Yet I haven't continued my journey to lose either. I am stagnant. Not moving. I've done good things like worked out some and walked. But I've also done bad things like eaten 4 cupcakes and too many servings and not exercised when I could.

My newest obsession is Pete. His journey. He is a candidate for the lap-band or another surgery called The Sleeve (which sounds like an evil villan, but I digress). He is beyond excited. Just attending the doctor's appointment he knows (and now I know) that I can never be a candidate for weightloss surgery. I have TMJ and cannot open very wide. Once again I am worried. What if he figures out hiw journey and I am still...well like I am now?

What if I can't do it? Am I self sabotaging my journey right now so that I have a good excuse when I don't lose more weight?

No comments:

Post a Comment