Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Obsession

Ever get those times where one thing dominates you? I know that you're going to think that I'm talking about my healthy lifestyle change. And you're right. Trying to change me has become an obsession. I log into Sparkpeople either on the PC or on my iPhone multiple times daily. I make sure that I'm at the gym 6 days and week and when I'm not there I'm thinking of how to change up the workouts so that I get better results. I'm reading food labels and nutritional content of EVERYTHING. So yes, I have become obsessed.

Only now I'm stalking blogs.

It started out with PriorFatGirl a week ago. Reading about her story and what she did and what she went through was inspiring. Then this week I found MamaLaughlin and again reading about her journey has inspired me. Only I'm stalking them. And it just occurred to me that they likely know this if they have any tracking of statisitcs on their blogs.

*sigh*

So I'm here to say: Yes, I have been stalking you. I'm sorry if it's weird. I'll try to only click once a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment