Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I have Reese's Pieces on my bedside table

and it's all that I can do not to pack myself up fm work and head home for them.

I went to see my torture, I mean phycial therapist this morning. She was all bright and cheery and wanting me to jump on that bike to get going. I told her no. And I had a nard time doing it. Silly me. Even though it's my pain and hurt, I had a hard time telling her no because my first instinct is to just do it so I don't hurt her feelings. But after learning this about myself, I have come to a place where I can tell her no.

Back to the PT. She asked me all kinds of questions about how much and where it hurt. I told her that I like to think I have a high pain tolerance due to my TMJ issues. But hold crap this leg of mine hurt. I told her that I sat & cried Friday night. She basically told me to suck it up and that it was going to hurt. (which is why I was no longer concerned about hurting her feelings...lol)

So my leg is all deep tissue massaged and sore and angry and yelling at me to go home and put as much smelly menthol cream on as I can and lay in bed. Which brings me back to the candy on my nightstand.

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment