Wednesday, March 25, 2009

It can't be good right?

That's all that I can think of. It can't be good. It just can't be good.

My arms are shaking and I can hardly type.

My left eyelid is twitching and it won't stop.

They've already called my mom to have her set up the appointment to hear the genetic results.

All I keep thinking is that it can't be good to be this fast.

My eyes are watering and I really don't want to cry here at work. I hate crying at work.

It can't be good. The first test they would do is for those with Jewish heritage and it's the simplest test as it's specifically in 3 areas on the gene and they know about those for sure.

All I can think of is that it has to be positive because they knew exactly where to go. Where to look.

I really want my eye to stop twitching.

No comments:

Post a Comment