- I'm limited in the scope of what I can do to help you. I wish I could do more, but I can't.
- The information I can provide to you is limited. This time by law. Believe me, if I could, I'd give you everything you want because part of my job is to help.
- I don't know it all. I work with what I have and the access to the information that I have.
- I am here to help. Whether you want to believe it or not, I do care.
- I'm human too. Yelling, screaming and calling me names isn't pleasant and it doesn't get you past the limitations of the first 3 things.
I'm glad it's Friday, this has been a long week.