Friday, August 29, 2008

Please, don't yell at me.

I usually don't talk about my job here. And I'm not going to get into speicifics. However, today has been rough. I'm answering incoming calls from clients and others. It seems to be the day to take it all out on me. So with that said, please know the following:
  • I'm limited in the scope of what I can do to help you. I wish I could do more, but I can't.
  • The information I can provide to you is limited. This time by law. Believe me, if I could, I'd give you everything you want because part of my job is to help.
  • I don't know it all. I work with what I have and the access to the information that I have.
  • I am here to help. Whether you want to believe it or not, I do care.
  • I'm human too. Yelling, screaming and calling me names isn't pleasant and it doesn't get you past the limitations of the first 3 things.

I'm glad it's Friday, this has been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment