Wednesday, August 06, 2008

The zoo, the kids and invitations


...don't mix.


We kept Alison and Grant overnight Saturday so Kim and Dave could go away for their anniversary. I call them my borrowed kids. Grant is talking like mad since he got his ear tubes. He says goodbye to everything. Seriously. The ketchup at the restaurant, the water in the otter tank at the zoo...everything. Alison isn't the best listener, but she is learning. I love those kids.


Only, I'm not used to having them. Alison has question after question and Grant seems to think I'm a human jungle gym. And he calls my name constantly. It was an experience.


While having them I tried to get the invitations done for the wedding. The two don't mix, but I was determined. And I did it. Only I needed a nap afterwards. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment