Monday, December 01, 2008

Strength

Where do you go for strength? Is it an inner streangth? Does someone close to you give you strength? Is strength in your faith in God?

I'm struggling with strength. Just when things should be good, there are trials that make me question my strength. I have comfort in God. In knowing that there is someone looking out for me. Someone that I can talk to at any time. Someone that I can pray to. I have strength in Pete. He is my rock. He listens and helps fomulate solutions to my problems. My inner strength? This is where I have problems. I need to believe in myself more.

Grandma passed away 2 weeks ago. She is at last at peace. And while I am sad that she is gone, I'm happy that she is no longer in pain and discomfort. She died at home, surrounded by many family members and her Priest. Just as she wanted. She is with Grandpa and Donny and Janie. She is loved. And I now have one more person to look over me.

Last week Pete was laid off. It scares me, but a little less each day. He will end up getting almost as much unemployment as he would pay when you consider the amout of gas and stuff that he won't be spending. He has a recall date of 2/28/09. Hopefully he will either have another job or be recalled then.

No comments:

Post a Comment