Sunday, December 07, 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Day 7 - Organization

I'm really proud of myself this year. I took money out of each check for medical expenses with the intent to use that money for Christmas. There was no panic about how to pay for Christmas and it worked out wonderful! So good that I increased the amount to be taken out and plan on doing it again.

Last year I was great on buying gifts for Pete. Things that he had no idea about. Then with his Dad dying and they money he received, he started buying everything he wanted. So this year was harder. There's always Harley parts he keeps telling me. I can't wait to see his eyes when he opens up things that he never would have thought I chose to buy.

So all the presents are almost wrapped and under that tress. For once I am going to enjoy sitting in the livingroom looking at the lighted tree with all the gifts. And I'm not spending the 23rd wrapping presents to be ripped open in less than 24 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment