Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Journal Your Christmas

Day 16: Gratefullness

I'm gratefull for Pete. For the man who loves me no matter what. For the company he gives and the support.
I'm grateful for the family I have. Family is important and I cherish them, good and bad at this time as I remember those who are not here.
I'm grateful for the new friends in the motorcycle club. They've filled in a spot that was lacking in my life and I didn't realize it until I had them.
I'm grateful for my job. The economy isn't good and I know that I have a job to go to each day that supports me.
I'm grateful for my home. That I can afford it.
I'm grateful for me. That I can see the things that I have and recognize them. I need to do that more often to remind myself how lucky I really am.

No comments:

Post a Comment