Monday, November 10, 2008

Name Change!

I finally made it to the licensing place to get my drivers license changed to my married name. It's so close to my birthday that I didn't have to get one now and then another in a few months. New picture though and I was sick and not feeling well when they took it. Oh well, I never look good in DL pictures.

Then I went to the bank and changed my name on my accounts there. I'm going to stop at the other 2 banks today and do the same. Next week I'm going to take an afternoon off and head to the Social Security office. I need to get thant changed before I can change it at work.

I also need to get the utilities changed over and see if I can get the mortgage changed or not. I'm not sure if they'll do that.

It's a lot of work to become a Mrs!

No comments:

Post a Comment