Tuesday, July 01, 2008

One of those days...

Man today was just one of those days. The kind that make you want to scream, eat chocolate and have a glass of wine while you relax.

1. I'm only trying to help, so calling me names and hanging up on me isn't going to help you.

2. I DO NOT get the answer tones on cell phones. The songs are usually ones about "bitches and ho's", about killing or hurting people or screaming at the top of their lungs. It's great that you want to hear it, but how often do you call your own phone & wait for yourself to answer? I certainly don't want to listen to it.

3. I'm getting forgetful. I thought I lost a whole bunch of money from my purse today. Really it was left on the kitchen table.

4. I'm waiting on mamogram results after the doctor office called me several times about getting past results for comparrison. Freaks me out.

5. I'm spreading myself too thin and I don't know how to rein it in without missing out.

6. I need to make a decision about the wedding and help and I'm afraid of hurting someone.

Just one of those days...

No comments:

Post a Comment