Friday, July 25, 2008

Moderation

No camping this weekend. It's the first weekend this month that we haven't packed up on Thursday or Friday and left to camp. And while I love to camp and love being with Pete, I'm somewhat glad. I feel like I need to get more done for the wedding. So, this weekend is the weekend of getting things done.

Our future weekends look like this:
Next weekend we baby sit my niece/nephew overnight Saturday.
The following weekend is my shower on Saturday.
The following weekend is a campout near the Iowa border.
The following wekend is a campout in Rochester.
The following weekend is free. (more wedding things & Labor Day weekend)
The following weekend is free.
The following wekend is fall campout.
The following weekend is pre-wedding. The weekend to get everything done that isn't already done.
The following weekend we get married.
The following weekend is a pot luck.

From then on, who knows. Point is that we have a lot to do in the next couple of months and it's going to be stressful and busy. I need to remember to chill out. To enjoy the moment instead of worrying about the future.

I had a weird dream last night. I dreamt that the Dry Riders kicked me out because I wasn't in revocery. I tried to explain that I could relate and wouldn't do anything to disrespect people's program, but it was no use. Pete got to stay though. I think it's because we're inviting the DR to the wedding, but serving alcohol also. I want/need to make sure that there is coffee available for them. Sheesh, the things that pop up!

No comments:

Post a Comment