Thursday, June 26, 2008

Stress

Stress can do funny things to a person.

Lately I've been having trouble falling asleep again. I lay down and my incomnia kicks in making it really hard to fall asleep. I lay awake listing the things that I need to get done for the wedding and all the plans that we have together this summer for other things. Eventually I fall alseep, but I don't think I'm sleeping deeply.

I had a bad stress headache yesterday. It went right up the back of my neck into my head and around to my jaw. I eneded up staying home and resting in bed trying to get rid of it. I think I need to try fitting in some running or exercising again to relieve the stress.

I'm also getting rapid heartbeats. I know that it's anxiety as I've had them before. It only lasts a couple of seconds and I remind myself to breath and relax.

Stress sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment