Friday, May 23, 2008

Meet Siren



Actually, meet Pete and Siren. This is the bike that my booty has sat on for 300 miles in the last 2 1/2 evenings. (you booty gets used to it, right?) I love sitting on the back of the bike with Pete. Yesterday some high school girls kind of cat called to us. I don't know if it was for the bike, Pete or me. LOL It made me laugh at any rate. We rode back roads last night. There was a bike on the side of the road and we stopped to see what was wrong. I recognized the model of the bike and impressed myself and Pete. There wasn't anything we could do to help the guy so we continued on.

At times I want to put my arms out, Titannic style and let the wind wash over me. When we're sitting at a stop and the bike is idling, it makes my voice quake and like a child I purposely make noise ot hear myself. I also love looking at our shadows on the ground. Sometimes it's the perfect outline of 2 riders, me hugging Pete's back. Others, it's the 2 riders sitting straight up and my hair flowing in the wind behind me.

Speaking of hair - riding does nothing for it. LOL So I need a patch/shirt that says "hairstyle by Harley".

No comments:

Post a Comment