Friday, February 22, 2008

Fish Check

Or as Pete says, "How are the kids?" LOL

One fish has been staring me down for about an hour. I'm weirded out forst of all that I noticed it. Secondly wondering if they see things in single vision like we do or double given that they have eyes on either side of the body. Thirdly, is it like dogs who stare at you to beg when they're hungry?

Anyway, this is the first weekend they'll be alone. I hope they're ok. The building hsa teh air mizers turned off about 3pm each week day and they stay off all weekend. Wouldn't be bad, but I'm on the top floor and it's sweltering in my office on the weekends. When we were here setting it up it was about 86 degrees on the thermometer. Good thing they're tropical fish, right? I experimented and filled the tank up to the bottom of the cover with water this afternoon. I want to see howmuch is gone by Monday morning.

So have a good weekend!

ps....it's still staring.

No comments:

Post a Comment