Friday, February 01, 2008

Ahhhh Friday

It seems like the week went on for years. Although I'm not sure why. I spent Monday afternoon and evening in pain from my stomach. I spent Tuesday in bed in a little less pain, but pain none the less. The rest of the week has been normal.

Wednesday we went rollerblading at the Metrodome. They let you roll around the concourse, both the main level and the upper level for several hours. In November and December we were going several times a week and I improved each time we went. However, the last time I went was shortly after the new year. Pete was sick & we only stayed about 30 minutes, not long enough to do much skating for me.

My goal is to be able to continue to go around without sitting. Yes, I do about 3 laps (a mile and a quarter) and I have to sit down. I think part of it is the lack of muscles in my legs and part of it is just that I'm not super comfortable. I've been lifting weights and running at the gym so my muscles are building, but skating takes a lot of muscle. Anyway, that's my goal.

Tonight we're cooking in. It's been a while since I cooked and I'm excited! Then I think that we're going to a movie or something. All in all, I'm hoping for a nice weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment