Wednesday, January 23, 2008

To Pete...

I love you.

I got really down on myself last week for sliding back on my weight loss journey. You sat me down and told me that you were telling me the same things that I had told you. Don't give up. It happens and just keep working through it and you'll start to lose more. Give yourself a break and recognize the good that you have done. It made me smile to hear those words from you.

Thank you so much for going jeans shopping. A woman and her jeans are a precious couple. It's so hard to find ones that look good on you and that you feel good in. When I tried them on and they were too big I was shocked. I came out and told you that and you grinned form ear to ear and told me how proud you were of me. I shined in that moment and I will love you for that forever.

I love you!
Love Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment