Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Totally Random Post

It's been one of those months that seems to fly by.

P's Dad is not doing well. He's in the hospital right now and the doctor says that it's a day by day thing. P's having a hard time with it and a hard time opening up to me to talk about it. I really dislike our culture's attitude that "big boys don't cry" and they have to be strong. Their hurt is just as real and hard as a woman's hurt.

We spent last weekend watching my sister's kids. It was an experience. We found out that their master bedroom window moans in a storm. Although, I was convicinved that someone was in the house when it woke me up at 3:15am. Then P pointed out "Who is going to break into a house to moan?" Uh...ok, you have a point there! And don't tell, but we took advantage of the garden spa tub in their bathroom both nights and let Calgon take us away for a couple of hours. It was w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l.

We're going to try to go camping over the Labor Day weekend. All I can say is that I think we may have different ideas of what camping is. Mine being more planned out and prepared. his being byt the seat of your pants, whatever comes along comes. Should be interesting, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment