Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Perma-Grin!

I did it! I left work yesterday and drove (100 miles + round trip) to get to P about lunch time. It wasn't a nice day out, but there is something about driving along those back country roads that is fun and interesting. I passed trailers, semi's, boats, farm equipment and lots of cars.

Want to know the route? It's 1 stop light, 1 stop sign, another stop light and then a T where the road diversts though a little town. Go left then another stop light and stop sign. Continue on until you get to another T and go right. Next street turn left and pass by the southwest end of the lake. Stop just past the railroad tracks and cross the countyroad to the building. It's a little over 50 miles from my parkinglot to his.

I pulled up to the lot and called his cell. He was in the plant and told me he'd call me back. I waited and when he answered I asked what he was doing. He told me that he was walking back from the plant to his office. Then he asked what I was doing and I told him I was waiting for him so we could go to lunch. When he met me up by the office he was shocked. He had a huge grin and it made me feel really good to know that he was happy I came out there.

We had pizze for lunch and went back to the plant. I got safety goggles and a warning about my sandals that showed my toes! Then he showed me the plant. It was really interesting learning how they work and seeing it. And P was proud to show it all to me. He introduced me to the ladies he walks with and some of the other people in the offices by him.

Then we kissed and he went back to work and I went home.

I finally surprized him! *grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment