Thursday, August 29, 2013

Starting Over

My action plan?  It's allowing me to earn some dollars for a TV.  But, it's not been that push to eat better and get to the gym that I hoped it would be. 

I stepped on the scale the other day and I was 204.  I cried.

I know in my head what I need to do to lose the weight, but can't seem to get to the point where it's put into motion.  I'm addicted to chocolate and sweets.  I've not been drinking as much water as I should.  I eat crappy food because it's easy or convenient or in my cupboard. 

I sit in the living room or bedroom, watch TV or read or internet or whatever.  I don't exercise or walk or do much.  I know that my back and chest are screaming in pain because the muscles aren't supporting the areas.  I know that I'd be more comfortable if I was exercising and I'd sleep better.

My mind goes in various directions in the day.  I have great plans, but they never come to fruition because I can't get my ass up and do them.  I wander the house and see things to be done, but it's easier to just sit.

I know that I need to just start.  That the first week or two will be difficult, but I just need to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment