Friday, April 27, 2012

210.8; Friday Fives

1. If you see me today and it appears my eyeliner was applied by a first grader, it wasn't. I went up in weights at my Body Pump class this morning. It's hard to apply make up with arms of jello.

2. I plan on going back for the right shoes this weekend. I ran for 15 minutes at the gym and need to have a longer run tomorrow.

3. I bought "The Homemade Pantry: 101 Foods You Can Stop Buying & Start Making" yesterday. (sorry I can't link, I'm on my phone!). It's not that homemade graham crackers have less calories, it's that I know all the ingredients and can tweak the calories once I know the method.

4. I'm a gonna go on another date with my hubby! Holding hands while strolling anywhere is sexy.

5. Think about this the next time you eat: chew your food 40 times/to applesauce consistency, put your utensils down while you chew, and don't drink while eating or for 30 minutes afterward. We're you fuller more quickly on less food? Did you stay fuller longer? Really try this in the next week so I can ask you about it next week!

EXTRA CREDIT: good luck to Ann from Twelve-in-twelve.blogspot.com and everyone else running the Get in Gear Race or any race for that matter! You CAN do it!!!!

1 comment: