Thursday, August 19, 2010

Here..there..everywhere

There I am. Sitting in the passenger seat of my husband's Harley in Yellowstone National Park in early August.

It's been both a long summer and a short summer. I feel like we squeezed so much in and yet could have done so much more. We just got back from the annual trip last week. Next weekend is the last real campout with the motorcycle club. And we're tentatively planning a trip to Georgia/North Carolina in September.

I say tentatively because Pete is once again laid off. They actually called him the last day of our vacation to tell him. He had a really good attitude, but is losing that quickly. And really, who can blame him? he's had some calls about jobs and enquired about other jobs. We're both hopeful that he will find something quick.

As for the gym, well...honestly it's been in the back of my mind. I think I've gained 2-3 pounds in the last couple of months. It's not bad considering the lack of work outs. I have gained muscle working with the trainer at the gym. But clearly I have not bee in healthy eating/workout mde the last couple of months. I need to get back to it now that we will be mostly home again.

No comments:

Post a Comment