Monday, June 07, 2010

Sigh

No gym this morning.

When we got home yesterday I was wiped out. I helped unpack the tent-camper and set it up to dry in the garage. I went up and started all the laundry. Then I crashed. Sometimes when I decide to take a nap I think it's more about relaxing than sleep. Yesterday it was all about sleep. I slept and slept and slept for about 2.5 hours.

When I got up I was on the go again. More wash, store for dinner, grilling dinner, more wash. I had hoped to wear myself out. Only it didn't happen. I was awake until 1 or 1:30. But I got a high score in Bejeweled. (insert wry grin)

So I try again tomorrow. I figure that by tonight I'll be wiped out again and sleep will come easily. Then I can get up early tomorrow and get some gym time in.

*******this is my 8:10pm edit:
Pete and I just walked 2 miles after dinner. He actually had to slow me down. In the past it's been me slowing him down. I'm worried about him.

No comments:

Post a Comment