Friday, September 04, 2009

Giggling and Food

There is a blogger named Pioneer Woman. And I love how she writes, photographs and mostly cooks. So I'm stalking this cookbook and plan on attending this book signing in November. I'vbe never attended a book signing. Hope it's cool!

Yesterday Alison and I went to the party store where we intended on getting some balloons for my parent's anniversary parrty. $80 later we walked out of the store. Yes, I bought $80 of party decorations. Don't tell anyone, ok? Anyway, on the way home Alison and I were playing rock paper scissors while Pete was driving. BUt my shoulder got tired of leaning back to her and I stopped. Next thing I know she is in the back seat playing it...against herself. I asked her how she was doing and she said good. Then she admitted that it was always a tie because it was too hard to do different things with your hands. Ah, the lessons a 7 year old learns.

Can I just say that I am in love with her giggle? Is it possible to be in love with a child's giggle? I hope so, because I am. It's so light and airy and the smile that goes with it even makes Pete smile. Gosh I love that giggle, I hope she never loses it.

No comments:

Post a Comment