Thursday, July 17, 2008

16 Hours

I slept for the better past of 16 hours yesterday and Tuesday night. Then I was up for about 5 hours and slept last night for 8. I think all the running around, planning in my head, work and normal everyday life has caught up to me. Now I realize why couples have honeymoons. Before I thought it was just an excuse to get away and go someplace cool. Now I realize it's for the bride to recover from all the planning and hoopla leading up to the date. Too bad we're not planning one for right afterwards.

We went camping last weekend. Left Thursday night and didn't come home until Sunday afternoon. It wasn't very nice out - lots of high winds, rain and overall cool weather. The little tent camper held up through it all and except for a little spot on the sheet one night we were dry the whole time. I ended up not feeling well on Saturday and even took a little nap in the morning and one in the afternoon. And lets just say that the camper is broken in. *wink*

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with all the wedding planning, but I'm still having problems asking for help. I've always been an "I can do it all by myself" kind of person so why should this be any different. Sooner or later I'm going to need some help though. Hopfully not much, but I will need help.

No comments:

Post a Comment