Wednesday, April 09, 2008

2 workouts - 1 day...

What do you get when you:
1. Get up at 5 am and run for 2 miles on the treadmill.
2. Work all day, running around in the office.
3. Come home and leave for the gym where you do 3 miles on the elliptical and weightlift for your arms.

Any ideas? Tired. You get majorly tired. Pete work me up before he left a littl eafter 5 this morning and I just could not get out of bed. When he called at 6 he told me that I needed to get up. Yet he says that he knew I was going to fall back asleep. But dang, I worked out for 2+ hours yeaterday and we didn't get to sleep until midnight. I was T I R E D.

So today no running before work. But I walked at morning break with some girls in the office and when I get home I'll doa few miles on the treadmill. I think that I could do the 2 workouts every other day IF I had a major amount of protien right before the second one. Maybe next time I'll try a shake before we leave for the gym.

The thing is that my BMI is steadily going down. I am grateful for that. Though my weight isn't - at all. It's staying about the same. Which means that I am losing fat and gaining muscle at almost the same rate. It's good, but I'd prefer the weight leaving all together *grin*.

No comments:

Post a Comment