Thursday, February 07, 2008

Headache Hangover

Ever had one? I had a killed headache yesterday. Actually it started Tuesday night and came on like a Mack Truck headed down I94. Made me sick to my stomache and I spent time on my knees trying to hang my head down to releave some of the pressure. Ah the joys of TMJ and sinus problems.

Today I have what almost feels like a hangover. I'm a little disoriented, sleepy, kind of out of it and really want to sleep. If only I had more FTO banked up I'd do that. It's also making me perpetually behind at work, which sucks.

I think we're going to go down to New Ulm this weekend. Stock up on German food from the import store and stay in the local hotel. It will be nice to have some time with just Pete and I on a weekend. I'm looking forward to the pool, the spa and time away from our normal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment