Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I have socks on...

Socks. And actual closed toed shoes.

It's raining here. Actually it's been raining pretty much non stop for the last 5 days. Not that we didn't need rain the middle of this drought we have been having. It's just that it would have been better if it wasn't so much all at once. I think southeastern parts of the state received over 18 inches in less than 3 days. It's nuts. And it's killed people.

Whatelse? Hmmm Well it's my last week on the job rotation and I can't wait to have my freedom again. I can come and go pretty much when I want (within reason) as long as I'm getting my work done and my hours in. I CAN'T WAIT.

P and I have reservations way north for camping over Labor Day. We're trying to develop a list and plan of attack for what we need. It's been interesting to say the least. I'm a huge planner and relish in making and cross off lists. He's a fly by the seat of your pants guy who would wait until the last minute, but what he needs as he's leaving town. I'm onlying saying that we compliment each other. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment