Friday, March 25, 2005

That was a cruel trick!

It's 9:17am. Good Friday. I'm awake. It's a cruel trick my body plays on me.

Normally I haul my tired behind out of bed in just enough time to get ready for work and get to work. It's a good thing I live only a little over a mile from work. Yesterday I turned my alarm off and apparently went back to sleep. So, I was majorly late for work. Not a problem because I can pretty much make my own schedule.

By the holiday calender at work we get Good Friday off or another day in the following 2 weeks. Because we are not closed for business today. So, I was almost giddy with joy at the thought of sleeping inthis morning. Guess what time I woke up? Just guess? Yep, 7:30!!!! The time I'm supposed to wake up. Why?

It's such a cruel joke to have the day off & not be able to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment