Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Are you romantic?

What do you consider romantic?

Pete is a romantic guy. Little things that make me realize how much he listens to what I say and little things that he does. Saturday we were going to a pot luck with some friends. He was up before I was and rolled the motorcycle down the street before starting it so it wouldn't wake me. He came back with it gassed up along with OJ for me, milk for him, donuts and flowers. It was 1 week and 1 day since we were married. What a guy!

Then I made a comment that I'd like one of those small laptops for the kitchen so that I can use it on the counter when I'm cooking. It would save me from having to print or run up and down the stairs for look ups. His first thought? I should just get that for her. It made me smile to know that.

Other romatic things? He kisses me every morning before he leaves for work. Wakes me up a little and kisses me. He leaves me a good morning text each morning and he calls later to wake me up.

Why, you ask, do I think this is romatic? It's not kisses and loving, right? But it's romantic in that he shows his love by doing those little things for me and it melts my heart when he does. I am truely lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment