Monday, May 03, 2010

Miserable

Short and sweet I'm pretty miserable right now. My cyst has grown so much that it's split open the top couple of layers of skin. There is nothing they can do about it at this point. I just need to limit my movements so the skin isn't any more stretched and keep it covered. It hurts and I'm scared. Splitting skin isn't really a good thing.

To top it off, my back is worse. I thought that I had pulled something or stretched something in the last couple of weeks. It owuld hurt to hurt for longer periods of time. Putting my chin to my chest caused pain down the back of my left butt and thigh. This morning it was more sore than usual and I was trying to get dressed and I twisted or something. It hurts to sit, stand, walk, lay, pretty much everything.

I feel pretty miserable and defeated. I'm scared that all the hard work in the last few months will disappear and I'll gain all the weight back.

No comments:

Post a Comment