Thursday, February 05, 2009

Time Managment

How do you fit it all in? There seems to be a mountain of things that I'd like to get done. Mountain. And yet, when I get home at night all I can think about is hanging out on the couch watching TV with Pete. I want to get some cleaning done each night. I want to get to the gym. I want to crochet and relax. I want to get some organizing done. I'm not sure if it's a case of too much overwhelms me or no energy to do it.

So I'm making a promise to myself. A promise to take 30 minutes each night and do something. Organize, clean, crochet, read...something that makes me feel productive. And another 30 minutes exercising. I feel so much better when I'm exercising, so it's hard for me to figure out why I don't do it.

And because it makes me feel better about the whole thing, I'm making a list of things to do tonight. A list of things that I can do in 30 minutes. When I get them done, I can cross it off my list and see the things that I have accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment