Thursday, May 22, 2008

Square Butt

Just like riding a pedal bike, it's going to take me some time to get used to sitting on the back of that cycle. The first night we did 50 miles on it. Last night we did a little over 100. I'm all leathered up now. Well, all except chaps.

I've learned that even though it looks nice out, it's cold on the back of that bike.
I've learned that wind will work it's way up the sleeve of your jacket no matter what you do.
I've learned that you CANNOT move until the drive says so. (sorry honey)
I've learned that other bikers passing you or seeing you will sometimes wave to you as if they're saying "ROCK ON!"
I've learned that I love the back of that bike. I can't wait for a little warmer weather and a nice long ride through some pretty areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment