Wednesday, January 30, 2008

To Pete...

I've been remiss in blogging the last week. Not because there isn't anything to blog about, but because although I want to get this stuff from my head I don't want it all to be negative.

To Pete,

Gosh I love how you take care of me when I'm sick. I had a stomache thing yesterday. When you woke me up to kiss me goodbye you asked if I was going to work and I told you I wasn't. You replied that you would leave me the laptop and kissed me goodbye. Although I didn't want to take my medicine Monday night for fear it would make my tummy hurt worse, you helped me see that it was the better choice. And you held me tight while I fell asleep.

I love you.

Love Me



On another subject, my Grandma is/was in the hospital. She went in Saturday afternoon with chest pains. My Dad finally left me a message Saturday night at 10:30pm after my sister asked if someone called me. It makes me incredibly sad that my family has come to this. It turns out that Grandma has anexiety. I so torn. I don't want my relationship with her based on lies and secrets. I want to tell her what is going on between my parents and I, but I worry that it will only make her anxiety worse and I also don't want to do that. So I wait. Wait to see how she is and to see where this standoff with my parents will go. Thinking of you Grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment