Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Watch out for Turtles!

Every morning P wakes me up about 5:10 before he leaves to give me a kiss. It's earlier than I want to be awake, but if he doesn't do it I get mad. I like telling him I love him before he leaves for the day. I go back to sleep soon afterwards. Then he calls about 5:50 to wake me up for my day.

Lately, I've been kind of falling asleep again while talking on the phone. *sheepish grin*

A while ago it got all quiet on the phone and I suddenly yelled "So what's new?" (laughing from P)

Last week it got all quiet and when I realized it I yelled "WOOHOO!" {much laughing from P)

This week I yelled out "Watch out for turtles!" (extream amount of laughing from P)

See I think I'm in that half asleep, half awake state when I yell these things. And whatever I was dreaming about is trying to merge into my awake conversation. Only God knows what I was dreaming about when I said WOO HOO or if I was having some weird dream about turtles.

So the turtle line has become a staple in our conversations. P injects it into the conversation whenever he can. lol I can't wait for the next line that pops out of my mouth!

No comments:

Post a Comment